Report Serious Employee Injury
To report a serious injury, call the EH&S hotline at 310-825-9797 and select option 2.
Leave a detailed message that includes as much of the following information as possible:
- Your name
- Your phone number
- Your department
- Injured employee’s name
- Injured employee’s phone number
- Injured employee’s department
- Date/time the incident occurred
- Location where the incident occurred (address if possible)
- Description of the incident
- Status of the employee (medical facility, released back to work, etc.)
- Will employee be hospitalized overnight
Please be available by phone after reporting incidents. EH&S Safety Specialists will receive your message and respond accordingly ensure the 8-hour Cal/OSHA reporting timeframe is met as appropriate.