bake sales are allowed at the following locations on campus:
- Bruin Walk - uphill areas with brown tables: no prior space reservation needed
- CHS Courtyard (aka Health Sciences Courtyard): no prior space reservation needed
- Bruin Plaza - near the bear: prior reservation needed through EOL process (see Special Events page)
- Court of Sciences: prior reservation needed through EOL process (see Special Events page)
- Student Activities Center Lounge: prior reservation needed through EOL process (see Special Events page)
Student Organizations holding bake sales at UCLA must obtain prior approval from their SOLE/departmental advisor and food safety permit from EH&S. Bake sales held on Bruin Walk only can be approved with a Bake Sale permit through SOLE.
Please Note the Following:
No perishable food items may be sold or handed out in Bruin Walk and CHS Courtyard, as these areas as designated for nonperishable Bake Sale items only.
- Porto’s cheese rolls, guava cheese rolls, and potato balls
- Bagels with cream cheese
- Scooped ice cream
- Spam musubi
- Cookies, chocolates, and candy
- Porto’s guava rolls
- 85̊C brioche and taro rolls
- Krispy Kreme donuts
- Pan dulces
- Sprinkles cupcakes
- Bottled or canned drinks
- Pocky or Peppero
Further details here.
Any questions: email email@example.com