Skip to Main Content

File a Report

If this is an emergency dial 911 Immediately.


Injured on the Job at UCLA?

Staff and Faculty:

Occupational Health

New location:

10833 Le Conte Ave.,
Ste 17-240 CHS

1st Fl. main lobby of CHS
(near Café Med)

Los Angeles, CA 90095-1725
(310) 825-6771

Walk-ins welcome; to avoid longer wait times, appointments suggested.

Mon. -Fri., 7 a.m. - 4 p.m.

Clinic Lab:
Mon. -Fri., 7:30 a.m. - 3:45 p.m.


UCLA students:
  1. If you are employed by the university, go to Occupational Health as stated above and bring this Workers Compensation form which has been filled out by your supervisor.
  2. If you are not employed by the university, go to:

Arthur Ashe Student Health & Wellness Center

221 Westwood Plaza
Los Angeles, CA 90095


Shine Inside and Out: Student Health at UCLA | UCLA Student Health

By appointment ONLY

Mon., Tues., Thurs.:
8 a.m. - 1 p.m.,
2 p.m. - 4:30 p.m.

Wed.: 8 a.m. - 12:30 p.m.,
2 p.m. - 4:30 p.m.

Fri.: 9 a.m. - 1 p.m.,
2 p.m. - 4:30 p.m.

For off-hour emergencies:

Ronald Reagan UCLA Medical Center Emergency Department

757 Westwood Plaza,
Los Angeles, CA 90095

Walk-ins ONLY

Ronald Reagan UCLA Medical Center | Emergency Department



Reporting Serious Incidents

Dial the Hotline:

(310) 825-9797

Follow the instructions by the voice operator and choose from the menu. An EH&S specialist on-call will respond based on incident type. 

serious injury hotline poster

Non-Emergency Reporting

Reporting instructions

To report non-serious work related injuries, please visit the Insurance and Risk Management (IRM) website and fill out the linked Workers’ Compensation forms.

Go Directly to IRM Forms

Report non-serious radiation incidents, call (310) 825-5689

Please provide voice message or receptionist with:

  • Your name
  • Your phone number
  • Location

Report Radiation-Related Incidents


Reporting Other

Report an Environmental Complaint

Report a Foodborne Illness

Report Indoor Air Quality Complaint

Pest Control, Leaky Faucet, Locked Keys in the Office

Call Trouble Call at (310) 825-9236 (24 Hour Line)

File a Complaint Online