Environmental Compliance @ EH&S
Who is Environmental Compliance?
Our team assists campus departments in compliance issues and acts as a liaison between campus departments and environmental regulatory agencies to ensure compliance with local, state and federal laws and regulations. All environmental permits including: South Coast Air Quality Management District permits, industrial wastewater permits, storm water permits and underground storage tank permits for the campus are managed through Environmental Compliance.
Meet the Team
EOSP Division Manager Gillian Marks
Environmental Compliance Program Manager Ivy Castillo
Environmental Compliance Specialist Gia Le
- Title V air emissions reports and permitting
- AB2588 Risk Assessment
- Diesel Off Road and Large Spark Ignition vehicle permitting
- Storm Water Industrial General Permit / Phase II Small Non-Traditional MS4 Permit
- Industrial Waste Water
- CUPA Hazardous Materials Business Plan
- Underground Storage Tanks
- Spill reporting: sanitary sewer overflows and other significant spills